Planning to buy a home? Here are 6 questions to ask a potential agent:
- What will it cost me to work with you?
- How much face-time will I have with you or your team?
- Are you active and knowledgeable in my target neighborhood?
- Do you have access to off-market or coming soon listings?
- How many buyers have you represented in the past 5 years? How many of those have you successfully found a home?
- Aside from online reviews, do you have any past clients who’d be willing to speak with me about their experience working with you?
For us, our answers are simple:
- It will not cost you anything to work with us. We only earn what the Seller will offer – we do not accept payment from our buyers. Your agreement with us allows us to advocate for you free of charge.
- We believe that the more we learn about you, the better your purchase will be and that there’s much more to your criteria than bedrooms, baths, doors or dollars. Though you will get to work one on one with us, you also get the opportunity to leverage the power of a team.
- Our team has more than 25 years of experience in DC. We know the streets, we know the alleys, and chances are we even know the neighbors.
- One Buyer benefit of our extensive listing business is the pipeline of homes we have on the way to market. But equally important is our relationships that have been built with hundreds of Brokers and Agents who have their own off-market listings.
- Our team has represented hundreds of buyers in the past 5 years.
- Read reviews from our past clients. We would be happy to put you in touch with a number of our past clients.
Want to learn more about the team or reach out to one of our agents directly?